2010年8月18日星期三

got sad! got anoyed

i think
somethings that i had wrong
so thats y u angry at me,when u aked me those three question=
i didnt know wat had i done.
just feeling sad.wanna cry
felt sorry,cus i just only let u sad,never let u happy before.

ijust wanna asked that y u r angry for?
but u didnt said any things.
just said there is nothing .
i just want to know wat had i done and let u felt angry,than i can do corret=

so sad for that
and nothing~
i wanna said sorry=
but i didnt know that wat had i do wrong .

when sdo
i thought can ply with u,
ok that s my wrong=
my wrong
my wrong
my wrong
my wrong
m,y wrong
my wrong
my wrong
my wrong
my wrong
my wrong
my wrong
my wrong
my wrong
my wrong
my wrong
my wrong
all its my wrong=

sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry

没有评论:

发表评论